The little cozy cottage.
Das Tiny House MÖKKI was built in 2016, has approx. 24 square meters of living space and is located directly at Lake Haraldjärvi, nestled in the Lapland taiga above the 69° latitude.
It was newly built from boreal pine and spreads the scent of the wood in all rooms, making you feel like you are forest bathing 24/7.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom with sink, shower and toilet
- Living room with wood stove
- Bedroom with double bed
- Wifi with internet connection
- Furniture included in the offer
- Direct electric heaters in all rooms